The Beneteau Group has released its Annual Financial Report for the 2018-19 fiscal year ending 31 August 2019, along with a top-level video summary (above) of key activities during the period emphasizing a year of rapid expansion and significant organisational change for the French boatbuilder.
The company’s snapshot of key figures for it’s Boat Division summarises the builder’s accomplishments and clearly establishes its pole position as world leader in monohull and multihull sailboat production:
- €1.14 billion in boat revenues (+3.2% increase at constant exchange rates)
- €68.9 million income from ordinary operations (-16.7% at constant exchange rates)
- Net income after taxes was down in all of the Group’s boat divisions
- 53.5% motorboats vs. 46.5% sailboats
- 9,800 units sold
- more than 200 models ranging from 4.5 to over 30 metres
- 32 new model introductions
- 90% of sales derived from Europe, North America and charter fleets
- Europe accounts for more than half of sales (with 15% of this from France)
Subscribers to IBI’s Premium Content can read the rest of our summary from Beneteau’s 200-page report by clicking here.