The Sunrise Yachts Refit Division has delivered 46m Skyfall II. The yacht was the first in the Palmer Johnson Supersport 150 series.
The refit included extensive modifications including
- Removal of the main engine and shaftline
- Installation of a SeaKeepers gyro stabiliser system (in addition to the existing Quantum Zero-Speed stabilisers);
- Hull modifications
- New teak decks
- Complete new design and high-tech composite-built hardtop with intergrated air conditioning system
- All new outside composite deck furniture on both decks, including integrated jacuzzi
- Relocation of wing stations
- Repainting of the yacht from metallic gold to light grey colour; and a comprehensive interior refit of owners and guests areas to Evan Marshall design.
The shipyard has also announced it will increase its lifting and launching capability from 500 to 1,200 displacement tonnes in 2015 in order to invite larger projects.
Sunrise Yachts has delivered a number of refit projects in recent years, including 47m Heesen BigMak, 41m Kaiserwerf Cloud9, 41m RobRoy.