Now in its fifth year, the 2019 Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement in association with Raymarine is the best networking event in Amsterdam during the industry’s biggest marine equipment trade fair – METSTRADE 2019. Jointly organised by IBI and METSTRADE, this first-class awards event is attended by the leading innovators in the boatbuilding sector with representatives from the likes of Azimut-Benetti, Gunboat, Ferretti Group, Aquila, Galeon, Highfield Boats, Hallberg-Rassy, Marquis Yachts, Toyota Motor Corporation, as well as Royal Huisman, Greenline, Grand Banks, Viking, Riviera, Amer Yachts, Dominator, Princess and TaShing, to name a few.
Held on Tuesday evening of the show (November 19) at the Amsterdam Maritime Museum, the Boat Builder Awards in association with Raymarine has grown in stature and number of nominations each year, drawing more than 350 industry members for a full evening of networking and socialising – starting with the journey to the venue aboard a fleet of luxury canal cruisers, followed by a pre-dinner drinks reception sponsored by Kohler, a 3-course dinner, the awards presentation and live entertainment, capped off with a post-dinner bar sponsored by Sunbrella.
For a flavour of of the evenings proceedings, see the highlights from last year’s events and then make sure to purchase your tickets online now to ensure your place at this sell-out event.
Awards will be presented in ten categories and are unique in offering a number of opportunities for joint recognition between builders and their suppliers in collaborative efforts or projects (detailed below)
Headline Sponsor: Raymarine
- International Distributor/Dealer Development, sponsored by Volvo Penta
- Collaborative Solution between a Production Boat Builder and its Supply Chain Partner, sponsored by Ultraflex
- Collaborative Solution between a Superyacht Builder and its Supply Chain Partner, sponsored by Lumishore
- Innovative On-board Design Solution, sponsored by Fusion
- Innovation in a Production Process, sponsored by Dometic
- Environmental Initiative, sponsored by UCINA
- Best Apprenticeship or Training Scheme, sponsored by Marine Resources
- Retail Marketing Initiative: sponsored by Glomex
- Rising Star: sponsorship sponsored by Gurit
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Side-Power
To see the full list of shortlisted companies, click here.