Awards were handed out at the US builder’s annual dealer meeting
Scout Boats, the US builder of sportfishing boats from 17ft-53ft, honoured its top dealers at the company’s annual 2020 dealer meeting in Florida.
Celebrating its 30-year anniversary, Scout’s multi-day event was held at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo. It consisted of a Customer Expo where customers previewed the new models on display, a two-day dealer meeting and concluded with a media day.
Scout’s top dealers and sales professionals for the 2019 model year are:
- Seven Seas Yacht Sales, Ft Lauderdale, FL: Top Worldwide Dealer
- Ryan Wallace-Viage Group St Pete, St Petersburg, FL: Top Worldwide Salesperson
- Viage Group St. Pete, St Petersburg, FL: Top Worldwide CSI Dealer
- Maple City Marine, Chatham, ON, Canada: Top International Dealer
- Grant Rule-Maple City Marine, Chatham, ON, Canada: Top International Salesperson
- SkipperBud’s Grand Haven, Grand Haven, MI: Top Mid-West / West Coast Dealer
- John Mouw, Jr-Johnson Marine, Ontario, CA: Top Mid-West/West Coast Salesperson
- MarineMax Charleston, Charleston, SC: Top Southern Atlantic Dealer
- Dotson Guice-MarineMax Charleston, Charleston, SC: Top Southern Atlantic Salesperson
- MarineMax Baltimore , Baltimore, MD: Top Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Dealer
- Brian Atherton-Danversport Marina, Danvers, MA: Top Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Salesperson
- Viage Group St Pete, St Petersburg, FL: Top Gulf Coast Dealer
- Ryan Wallace-Viage Group St Pete, St Petersburg, FL: Top Gulf Coast Salesperson
- Andy Renne’-Seven Seas Yacht Sales Ft Lauderdale, FL: Top Florida/East Coast Salesperson
During the event, Scout had numerous models on display, including the all-new 215 Dorado, 235 Dorado, 277 LXF, 330 LXF and t530 LXF.
Scout builds luxury sportfishing centre console, dual console and inshore/bay boat models from 17ft-53ft. The company is based in Summerville, South Carolina.