Know a standout boatbuilder who deserves to have his or her industry endeavours recognised? Then it’s time to nominate them in the Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement in association with Raymarine.
There are just six working days to go before the deadline to nominate for the Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Side-Power, that will be presented as the finale to the third annual Boat Builder Awards in the spectacular National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam on November 15.
If you know an industry game-changer who can take top honours at these prestigious awards, dubbed the ‘Oscars’ of the marine industry, then go to the Boatbuilderawards.com website and follow the simple and quick-to-use nominate instructions.
Previous winners include the founders of Azimut Yachts and Sunseeker Yachts, Paolo Vitelli and Robert Braithwaite respectively.
September 22 is the deadline for entries for all eight award categories, past winners of which have included Ferretti, Sunseeker, Azimut-Benetti, Brunswick, Berthon, Axopar and Monte Carlo Yachts.
The eight award categories are:
- Retail Marketing Initiative (sponsorship opportunity still available)
- Boat Builder International Distributor/Dealer Development, sponsored by Lumishore
- Boat Builder and Equipment Manufacturer, sponsored by Ultraflex
- Innovative Onboard Design Solution, sponsored by Fusion
- Innovation in a Production Process, sponsored by Dometic
- Environmental Initiative (sponsorship opportunity still available)
- Apprenticeship and Trainee Scheme, sponsored by Marine Resources
- Lifetime Achievement, sponsored by Side-Power
Entries should be as specific as possible and nominators should upload only relevant information to aid the judging process. If in doubt about an element of the nomination process or what material to upload to support the nomination, Ed Slack (Chair) can be contacted: email@example.com.
Shortlisted entries will be invited to attend what promises to be another spectacular evening. Tickets are on sale now at Boatbuilderawards.com.