Today is the deadline to nominate the stars of the global boat building community and their supply chain partners to ensure maximum recognition during the biggest marine leisure event in the world
This is set to be the most significant Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement to date, marking a symbolic return to the spectacular National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam on the first day of METSTRADE 2022. Awards are being assessed in 10 categories – three of which will be entirely new for this year. now is the last chanve to ensure that the industry’s standout initiatives, companies and individuals are recognised, with the free-to-enter nomination portal which closes today.
The Boat Builder Awards, held in association with long-standing headline sponsor Raymarine, is co-organised by IBI and METSTRADE. It will take place in Amsterdam during METSTRADE on 15th November 2022 and the gala dinner will provide the ultimate coming together of our industry following two years of pandemic disruption.
Don't miss out – Entry deadline 28 September!
The categories provide a very broad range of opportunities to recognise everyone in the marine leisure boat and superyacht building industry:
- Retail Marketing Initiative sponsored by E-Propulsion
- Collaborative Solution between a Production Boat Builder and its Supply Chain Partner sponsored by E-Propulsion
- Collaborative Solution between a Superyacht Builder and its Supply Chain Partner
- Innovative On-board Design Solution sponsored by Fusion
- Environmental Improvement in Manufacturing Process
- Eco-focused Boat of the Year sponsored by Marine Resources
- Designer of the Year
- Best Apprenticeship or Training Scheme
- Rising Star sponsored by Lumishore
- Lifetime Achievement Award sponsored by Sleipner
Entry is straightforward and you can read our tips for how to make a successful nomination here.
Should you require any further guidance or assistance, please contact email@example.com our awards secretary will be very pleased to help.
Secure your tickets now
– 2022 Boat Builder Awards –
Tuesday, 15 November