Vieux Port, one of the oldest harbours on the French Riviera, will be devoted to motorboats of all sizes, offering 10% more capacity in 2019 for exhibits across seven zones, including a full range of motorboats from open day boats to 55m superyachts.
Vieux Port, one of the oldest harbours on the French Riviera, each year welcomes the world’s leading boatbuilders and equipment manufacturers, with exhibits across seven sectors, including the full range of motorboats from open day boats to 55m superyachts presented by the world’s largest shipyards. Land-based exhibits cover the full gamut of boating equipment and accessories, along with the lifestyle-oriented Luxury Gallery. Zones at Vieux Port include:
- The Luxury Gallery - inaugurated in 2016, this area is dedicated to lifesyle, art, interior design and luxury brands
- Palais des Festivals - indoor exhibits include boat builders, architects and designers, interior layout specialists, accessories, clothing and other soft goods, marinas, tourism organisations and other boating services (financing, banks, insurance). The latestmodels and developments in tender boats are on exhibit outdoors.
- The Super Yachts Extension - provides in-water display of the largest boats at the show from 25 to 55 metres. Yachting related services host stands on land.
- The Jetty - boats 10 to 45 metres in length are displayed in-water, and on-land by boatbuilders and their distributors, along with engines, propellers, thrusters, refit services, yacht transport, etc.
- La Pantiero - hosts a range of boats from 10 to 34 metres including open, sport, flybridge and sport fishing. On shore is an equipment and accessory village.
- The Quay Saint-Pierre - a wide range of motor boats (traditional, open, fly…) ranging from 10 to 25 metres are displayed in-water, supported by accessory.
- The Quay Max Laubeuf – where the Festival first got its start with only 30 boats exhibited. The selection includes boats ranging from 10 to 20 metres and a village dedicated to inflatable and rigid-inflatable boats.