TheYachtMarket.com, UK title sponsor of the 2017 Southampton Boat Show, is offering £26,000 worth of prizes at this year’s event – the biggest competition in the show’s 49-year history.
Prizes on offer include a seven-day sailing holiday in Greece, a stay on a luxury yacht, and hundreds of pounds worth of clothing vouchers.
The company, which helps people buy and sell boats online, is running the competition to celebrate its first year as title sponsor of the Southampton show. The 10-day event opens on Friday, September 15.
Among the prizes are:
- A seven-day skippered sailing holiday in Greece worth £6,500 courtesy of Sunsail
- A SEA-DOO SPARK 2Up 900 worth £6,000 thanks to BRP
- A year’s free boat storage at Portland Marina worth £4,400 courtesy of Dean & Reddyhoff
- A Sunseeker experience day tour for two
- Hundreds of pounds worth of Henri Lloyd vouchers
- A marine VHF radio
- A seven-night stay in The Boathouse in Norfolk
- A two-night stay for four on a 44ft Sunseeker
To enter the draw, visit www.theyachtmarket.com/win or drop by TheYachtMarket.com's stand (E040) during the show.