For the second year in a row marine generator specialist Kohler is to sponsor the pre-dinner drinks party at the Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement jointly organised by IBI and METSTRADE.
Held in association with Raymarine, the awards, in their third year, have been dubbed the ‘Oscars’ of the marine industry and will again take place under the awe-inspiring courtyard dome of the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam on November 15th.
The pre-dinner drinks party will take place just prior to the awards ceremony itself, when eight category winners will be announced during an exclusive gala dinner for some 300-plus people. As with last year Kohler will also be sponsoring the luxury canal transport from the RAI exhibition centre direct to the museum.
“It’s once again a great opportunity for Kohler to get behind the industry and to be part of this important event,” said Bas van Steeg, Kohler’s senior area sales manager EMEA. “Not only are the awards a great way of celebrating the innovation in our industry, they also provide a vital networking platform. We’re proud to be part of the Boat Builder Awards 2017 and look forward to toasting nominees and winners alike in what is a truly spectacular venue.”
Nominations are already coming in thick and fast with just 11 days to go until the deadline for entries. To nominate a company or individual for one of the eight award categories go to www.boatbuilderawards.com. Tickets for the prestigious event are also now available via the website.
The eight award categories are:
- Retail Marketing Initiative (sponsorship opportunity still available)
- Boat Builder International Distributor/Dealer Development, sponsored by Lumishore
- Boat Builder and Equipment Manufacturer, sponsored by Ultraflex
- Innovative Onboard Design Solution, sponsored by Fusion
- Innovation in a Production Process, sponsored by Dometic
- Environmental Initiative (sponsorship opportunity still available)
- Apprenticeship and Trainee Scheme, sponsored by Marine Resources
- Lifetime Achievement, sponsored by Side-Power