Scout Boats, a US-based builder of sportfishing boats, has added four national and five international dealers to its current network. Scout builds luxury sportfishing centre console, dual console and inshore/bay boat models from 17ft-53ft.
Joining the dealership network in the US are:
- MarineMax Connecticut, Norwalk, CT
- MarineMax Dallas, Lewisville, TX
- MarineMax North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Offshore Marine, St Thomas, USVI
Scout Boats’ international network expands with:
- Bulmar Boats Bulgaria, Sozopol, Bulgaria
- Johnson Marine & Supply, Inc, Ontario, Canada
- Maple City Marine, Chatham, Ontario, Canada
- Royal Yachts, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Yamaha Engines Ltd, Kingston, Jamaica
“We’re pleased to be partnered with these outstanding dealerships,” says Alan Lang, director of sales & marketing for Scout Boats. “As we make the turn into our 28th model year, these additions will help us penetrate further those important markets that will help our continued growth. Our reach is continually expanding not only across the US but also into the Caribbean and overseas.”
Scout Boats is headquartered in Summerville, South Carolina.