Countdown underway for the industry’s signature awards event
Tickets to attend the 2019 Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement, in association with Raymarine and organised jointly by IBI and METSTRADE, are now available for purchase online at www.boatbuilderawards.com.
The glittering gala dinner, one of the stand-outs of the industry calendar, will take place once again at the awe-inspiring National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam on the evening of November 19.
Luxury canal boats, complete with onboard refreshments, will be available for boarding directly from the RAI exhibition centre at 18.30hrs, transporting attendees from METSTRADE to the Maritime Museum in time for a reception under the glass roofed Open Courtyard. (Please indicate whether or not you would like to attend this networking opportunity in your registration.) If you prefer to go by own means of transportation, the address is The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam. The dress code for the evening will be business suits for gentlemen and cocktail or gala for ladies.
“Now in our fifth year, this Awards is going to be the biggest and most exciting yet!” proclaimed Irene Dros, director maritime, METSTRADE. “As with previous ceremonies we’ll be ringing the changes to offer a new experience, ensuring the 2019 Awards will be the most dazzling yet.”
Pre-dinner welcome drinks will start at 19.30hrs followed by an evening of spectacular entertainment, fine food, and of course the awards that will be presented throughout the evening.
Attendees are urged to book early as numbers are strictly limited. Tickets include:
- 1 seat at a round table for 10 guests
- pre-dinner drinks networking reception
- 3 course dinner including beverages
- award show
- post award show drinks
If you book 10 tickets your guests will be placed at your own private table. Tickets are available to purchase at the rate of:
- €185.00 per ticket excl. VAT – less than 10 tickets
- €167.50 per ticket excl. VAT – 10 tickets or more
Time to shine
The category awards up for grabs on the night are:
- International Distributor/Dealer Development, sponsored by Volvo Penta
- Collaborative Solution between a Production Boat Builder and its Supply Chain Partner, sponsored by Ultraflex
- Collaborative Solution between a Superyacht Builder and its Supply Chain Partner, sponsored by Lumishore
- Innovative On-board Design Solution, sponsored by Fusion
- Innovation in a Production Process, sponsored by Dometic
- Environmental Initiative, sponsored by UCINA
- Best Apprenticeship or Training Scheme, sponsored by Marine Resources
- Retail Marketing Initiative: sponsored by Glomex
- Rising Star: sponsorship sponsored by Gurit
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Side-Power
Want to see your company among the contenders on the night?View Criteria & Enter Here at No Cost